[Dailydrool] Harvey not eating

Sue Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 04:23:32 PDT 2021

Harvey, my sizzling meat ball eater is declining due to his large Iipoma which is wrapped around his digestive tract and is urinary tract, it's, an inoperable tumor I had checked 2 years ago, he's done so well, up until now, he was 11 in may, a real trooper, while the lipoma bounced back and forth as he totted down the street, he stopped eating over the weekend, I'm bringing him in for blood work this morning and see what the vet has to say, but I think he's getting tired and wants to pack his bags.
Sue to the  Triplets plus one

Sent from my iPhone