[Dailydrool] 2022 Senior Basset calendars on order now!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 12:44:59 PDT 2021

2022 Senior Basset Calendar update!

Due to the new USPS delivery terms, we are going to have the calendars
printed the first week on Nov. To do this, I had to give a QTY so the paper
could be ordered as it takes 2 weeks to get it in...everything is
sloooooower! I ordered enough to print up 300 calendars. Usually I let sales
drive the quantity, but this year I felt like I had to do it this way.   If
you have not ordered yours, you need to do so as soon as able! There will
not be any extras! The goal is to get them packed and into the mail ASAP,
because trusting the USPS to get things to people in a timely manner is a
thing of the past. Order now:
https://seniorhoundsabound.wpcomstaging.com/product-category/2022-senior-bas
set-calendars/

All proceeds go to Senior Houndsabound

If you want to order and pay by check,  email me and we can do that!

Wendie Prince

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>