[Dailydrool] November $5 Friday & new address for checks

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Oct 30 07:54:46 PDT 2021

November $5 Friday is this coming Friday, November 5th. We will have 2 rescues
this month - BAGS Basset Rescue in Ohio and Droopy Basset Rescue in PA.  BAGS
has 12 seniors, all special needs, including Lucy who has diabetes and Reggie who
has seizures plus Addison’s.  Droopy has 7 seniors which include 3 taken in from
a cruelty case.  Both of these rescues do great things for the hounds that come
into their care.  Please donate if you can!  Our PayPal address is
debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>.   Note our new address for checks:  Debbie’s
Dawgs c/o Marci Thomas,  3906 W Vasconia St. Tampa FL 33629  Please
make sure Marci’s name is on the envelope.

We can’t do this without your support - we appreciate every donation, no
matter how small.  With the pandemic restrictions and cautionary procedures
this year, it’s taken a toll on fundraising efforts so our donations are even
more important to these rescues.

Thanks,

Donna, not drool fueling for anyone these days but missing
Chuck, Bob, Elmo, Pauline, Dudley, Bosley, Gracie, Sunny,
YaYa and Maggie all atb