[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 12:15:30 PDT 2021

So, Browyn has a fast growing tumor on the forearm of her front, right leg.
I really thought it was a cyst. I went to aspirated it. It was obviously
solid, and I hit a blood vessel. I was able to get in to the vet the next
day. Vet confirmed everything I thought. He hit blood on both tries. He is
pretty sure it is cancerous. He would not speculate more than that. I
should get results Monday. Meanwhile I am sking for prayers and healing
drool. Some skin cancers are not that bad. Others are.  I know you are all
wondering,  she will be 10 in mid November.  She may act like she is 3-4,
but she really isn't.  I will update with more news when I have it.

Jennifer with Browyn the Fairy 🧚‍♀️ Princess