[Dailydrool] Pet Insurance

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 16:35:41 PDT 2021

I had VPI as my first insurance policy.  It was great for accidents, and
testing, but coverage for medications for chronic conditions was the pits.
So, we switched to Pets Best for the next puppy.we still have that same
original policy. That is one thing you really need to look at. They offer a
nice discount,  but at this point, all the policies they write are way
better. I can't switch because they do it like a totally  new policy. So,
no coverage of preexisting conditions.  Pet's Best is way better than VPI.
They do a decent job on chronic conditions.  They do not cover prescription
food or supplements prescribed by your vet for a medical condition,  but
available over the counter.

I have heard that Healthy Pet and Trapani are excellent policies.  These
things change all the time, so I recommend doing a search for Pet Insurance
Policy Ratings or Pet Insurance Policies Ranked.

I am not aware of any policy that will cover a pre-existing condition.
Some will cover genetic diseases.

Jennifer, with Browyn the Fairy Princess