[Dailydrool] Pet Insurance

MARY TIPPING mtipping1 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 13:23:28 PDT 2021

I have been looking for pet insurance for Otis Edward Longshanks who is now 9 or 9.5 yrs. old, and healthy.  Since Pockets is probably 11 yrs. old or close to it and has already had a bad bout of pancreatitis, doubtful he'd be covered.  I looked at the top 10 pet insurance companies and got quotes from all of them and found the most affordable, for me, which covered a good deal was either Progressive or Lemonade ($100/month for one dog).  https://money.com/best-pet-insurance/  Having had onerous tests and chemo treatments for Otis #1 with lymphoma, Biggs with osteosarcoma, Flynn with adrenal cancer and Harley with megaesophagus in the last five years, it seems the right thing to at least have one of mine insured, certainly for cancer.

Mary, with Pockets and Otis Edward Longshanks, and Harley, Biggs, Leo, Otis and Flynn (all ATB).