[Dailydrool] Sad news

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Sep 7 15:37:56 PDT 2021

I wanted to let Droolers know that Marty Jacobs has passed away.  She had been in
bad health and had a lot of issues.   I met Marty in 2007 when Keesha Heath died and
left her two bassets, Emily and Tulip, behind.   I put out a plea on the Drool for anyone
who could take them since I already had the 16 paws.  Marty drove from MD where
she lived at the time to OH and got those girls. She lost Emily, who was already 14, a few
months later; she changed Tulip’s name to Teddi and she was still with Marty when she
moved back GA around 2012.  I got to see Teddi before she went to the Bridge and was
happy about that.

Marty lived about an hour and a half from me but we managed to see each other
a few times a year.   About 3 months ago she gave her basset to a good friend who
lives close by and she’s getting great care. Marty just could not take care of her any
more.

Please say a prayer for Marty.

Donna, drool fueler for no hound these days but forever missing Chuck, Bob,
Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie