[Dailydrool] 2nd calendar date

Leon Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sun Sep 12 11:25:07 PDT 2021

Kim posted these instructions last month on how to obtain your second
calendar date.

Hi everyone!
Thanks to everyone who is a 2nd year participant in the BaRCSE basset a day
calendar. It is time to open up submissions to everyone who hasn't submitted
dates yet. It is a simple process:The calendar will include the day of the
week and not have to be put on a stand (really sorry how bad that part was
last year!)

The calendar will have a spiral top to flip the pages more easily and will
be printed on both sides of the page so January thru June will be on one
side and then you will flip it for July thru December.?

Last year the shipping really took a chunk of money so we are making sure
the calendars will fit in USPS flat rate boxes. If you live outside of the
US, there will be added postage.?

Another issue we had last year was not selling every date so this year,?you
get to choose 2 dates!?Our webmaster could not get Paypal to work with this
option, so here is what you need to do:
1) visit?https://www.barcsebasset-a-daycalendar.org/?and complete all of the
steps.
2) choose your second picture and a few dates (in case the 2nd date you want
is not available)
3) email the 2nd photo (can be the same basset or a 2nd one) with the
date(s), owner info, pup's name, and caption for the photo
to?barcsemail at gmail.com.
Please list?2nd photo submission?in the subject line.

The cost for the calendar is $30 again (it may say $29.99) and I plan on
getting them in the mail much earlier this year to avoid the Christmas
season shipping rush! Please email with any questions! I just did my
submission and the Paypal kept whirring around but I received an email that
the payment was received so I checked and it was all there!

Thanks,Kim

Leon
leon at winstanleyclan.us