[Dailydrool] Contracts

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 19 13:42:02 PDT 2021

Oh my, breeder contracts and rescue return contracts have caused me a few headaches.
Obviously, UK law and US law may be different, but basically, here, they are worthless.
I have wanted to take back a bitch who  the wretched adopter had bred, against their rescue contract. She was young and heavily pregnant. I was told the contract was worthless and there was nothing I could do. She died in labour.
I've also taken in a number of dogs, which it later turned out were under contract to breeders. Most of them were quite happy for the rescue to re-home them.
All this has made me mad and sad.
Sally, with Hettie and Foster Millie, UK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android