[Dailydrool] The adoption process

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:28:39 PDT 2022

My husband and I have had 5 Basset Hounds.  Three are at the bridge.  We lost 2 to cancer and one to kidney failure and IVDD.  We now have 2 seniors (age 11 and almost 14).  The older has a worsening heart murmur (his heart is made of gold) and the younger has Cushings and Diabetes. So we are looking to rescue another hound, to help these old ones feel a little younger.

We just put in an application to rescue a young hound (not a puppy).  Wish us luck!

Sent from my iPhone