[Dailydrool] Hope your hand is doing well

chyrils chyrils at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 13:23:44 PDT 2022

Julie,I do hope your hand is doing well. I do feel bad for the dog though. You worry about their future and wonder how a person could be so cruel to such a wonderful creature that only wants to give you love. I breaks my heart. I hope things come out well for everyone involved including the basset mix. Healing drool coming your way.Chyril, Basset Mom toJoJo, Boomer and Cassie Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone