[Dailydrool] Cancer Diet

Beth Hanna bethahanna at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 15:17:08 PDT 2022

My Nicholas has been diagnosed with heart/lung problems.  My vet has him on two heart medications, an antibiotic and predisone.  The vet suspects cancer.  He goes for x-rays tomorrow.  I remember there being a cancer diet on the drool quite some time ago.  If anyone has a copy of this diet, I would greatly appreciate receiving it.  Say a prayer for my boy.
 I have not received any drools for the past few days.  Have there been any? Thank you in advance. Beth, mom to Nicholas and Junior