[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 18:06:51 PDT 2022

 It's amazing the idiosyncrasies Blanca has developed  over the years.  For her evening walk, she gets a piece of cheese and then insists on having a drink of water.  After that she will walk around the kitchen licking the  floor searching for anything  yummy that may have spilled.  She also likes to hop on my wife's bed and squish all the pillows.  One of her  favorites is to beat me to the couch and get the best place to sit.  Perched there she will give me the "I beat you" look,  At night she will  sit on my wife's bed until I give her her treat to come into my room.  One of her favorite things is to take a flying jump  on me when I tell her we need to take our afternoon walk.  After she jumps on me, she then will slather me in sloppy kisses.  Eventually  she  will get off me and go for the walk, which like all her walks is very slow  with  her nose to  the ground.  They certainly keep one laughing.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp