[Dailydrool] Basset-a-day calendar

Sherrilyn - sherrilyn1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 14:31:45 PDT 2022

Resending now that the Drools are flowing again.

With the busyness of summer, I almost forgot to sign up for the basset-a-day calendar!

I was shocked to see that there are so many dates still available. I remember when we
had to set a clock to try to log in and get one date. Now you can choose two dates!

The ordering and photo submission process are easier than ever. Please don't let this
great tradition die. Support the Basset Rescue Crew of the Southeast and let's keep seeing
all the wonderful hounds, past and present, every day!

Sign up now!

http://www.barcse.org/

Currently houndless but still pawticipating,
Sherrilyn