[Dailydrool] When we joined the Drool

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Tue Feb 1 14:00:46 PST 2022

Neal and I joined the Drool back in Feb of 2000.  We had Max, our first basset and Gretta, a previously owned basset at the time.  They were 13 and 12, both in ill health and we knew we would lose them soon.  Back then, we really didn't know anyone else in the great cult of The Basset Hound, so meeting everyone through the Drool was a great comfort.  Max left us on July 31 and Gretta on Dec 4.  Our whole new adventure started when we adopted Copper in late October, but that's another story.
Barb, Mom to Watson and Marlowe, and forever to Copper, Buddy the notabasset, Wilbur, Duncan, Max and Gretta (atb)