[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 18:18:39 PST 2022

Today was my 78th birthday and I also had a doctor's appointment.  I took her for an early walk so I could make my doctor appointment.  As we started out, she saw a neighbor who gives her treats, so  she decided to hustle  to meet him.  He is an older gentleman, so  I started to reign her in and wasn't watching where I was walking and stepped on a stretch of ice and fell on my butt and twisted my ankle a bit as well as my leg.  I also got my clothes all wet so I had to  hurry  home and change my clothes.  After my appointment we went to a great German restaurant and had a lovely lunch.  Blanca did give me some kisses as I tried to get up.  It was nice of the neighbor to also help  me up..  By the way, I have an extra Daily Drool calendar if any one would like it.
Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp