[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 18:23:00 PST 2022

Blanca is getting to be quite a spoiled hound.  When we got her, she had the tendency to steal something and ruin it when she was left alone.  So we crated her for a while when we left, and after a month or  two, she go over it.  A few moths ago she started to do that again.  Do not know why, but she did.  So we are once again crating her if we go out.  Now she is getting quite cocky.  Even when we are home we have to keep an eye on her.  For some reason if she feels she is not getting enough attention or enough toast in  the morning,  she will find something to take and perhaps chew; be it a pen or a pair of scissors with a plastic handle or some other thing she can get her little mouth on.  She is lucky she is so cute and cuddly.  I am sure that it is not meanness, just a little sassy basset streak in her.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp