[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 17:40:35 PST 2022

 One just can never not keep an eye off a basset hound.  Yesterday proved it.  On Saturday we purchased an almond filled heart shaped kringle for our Valentine Day Breakfast.  We consumed about half of  it Sunday and yesterday.  It was kept on the dining room table and when I cut pieces of it this yesterday morning, I must have not pushed it back far enough, because after a while Kathy got up to use the bathroom when she saw Blanca licking the carton clean.  There was not a crumb of it left.  She ate the remaining half, which was not a small piece of bakery.  If stretched out, it was a piece of bakery about 15 inches long by 3 inches wide.  So far she has not shown any ill effects.  And to add insult to injury, she came into  the kitchen looking for some of what we had not eaten.  She was just shameless and showed no remorse at all. One would think that after having bassets for 19 years I would know better. It is hard to blame her when I practically put it on the floor for her.   Another weird thing with her is her affinity for bird seed. Why I do not know, but she likes to eat it.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp