[Dailydrool] Advice from long ago

Alice H dognpony at ptd.net
Fri Feb 4 14:01:11 PST 2022

Hi all,

Many years ago droolers recommended boswellia
for the hounds.

One of my horses, Annie, has a deteriorating condition in tendons in her back legs. I went through a couple of supplements, then saw one in Tractor Supply that contains boswellia. The light bulb came on! Happy to say that Annie gets around better. Not a cure, but at 32 I say that if she was a cat she would be on life #7.

I wish the hounds could go to the barn with me, but the resident pit takes offense.

Alice & The Jersey Girls