[Dailydrool] When I joined The Drool...

Stephanie VanDaele williase at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 13:45:46 PST 2022

Picture it...Detroit, 1998. It was a Spring and I was graduating in August. Sitting in my dorm room, I happened upon this mail list after browsing for Basset Hound photos. I was missing the breed that I had grown-up with.

Then I found Michigan Basset Rescue and volunteered at (one of the original) Birmingham Waddle. Oh Lord! It was heaven! All those ears.

When I finally graduated, I looked into adoption. That's how I got my Moe. He got sick after a few years and had to be put down. But I kept reading about the antics of every one's hound and knew I had to get another.

We found our Sammy through a newspaper ad & had her for just shy of 15 yrs.

We have our Samantha & Wendy now -->>15 mos. each and such different and same personalities from any other Basset I've had.

Still on The Drool after 20+ odd yrs!