[Dailydrool] Drool memories

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 18:51:39 PST 2022

My first 4 bassets were LynMar bassets from Peg Walton. Snuggles, Rufus, Rascal and Buster. Joined the Drool after Rascal passed and attended a few local basset events. A post by Donna Funk about a woman needing to rehome an 11 month old male led to Spanky joining me. That led to me fostering numerous bassets for TriState-some of who stayed (Elwood, Sonny and the best dog ever, Crackers). I lost Elwood, Sonny and Spanky within a 6 month period. Cancer and IHA. Then came Loki-a Sunnypuppy and Jordan who was with me for 5 years until a brain tumor took her. I then adopted Tallulah and Matilda. Sadly both Tallulah and Loki left during 2021. In July 2021 Lily came into my life. She is a mini basset less than 30 lbs, very skittish but is very affectionate. Within minutes of coming here she and Matilda were playing.  I have the Drool to thank for the bassets and friends I have made over the past 20+ years.Kathy with a mantle full of basset ashes.