[Dailydrool] One bad seed

Christie Bradley hrcbradley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:54:32 PST 2022

> Marlene -

So sorry to hear you lost Annie. It's always hard. But that's part of what
being part of the drool is all about - we get it.
Please come back and lurk, even if you don't end up with another basset
(not sure, is Hannah a basset?). This list might just start getting fun
again. And don't let some crank scar you off. Life's too short.