[Dailydrool] dear Merta Lou

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 18:33:28 PST 2022

this is Mariah. I have solved the problem of which you speak.  when I first arrived at my current home, I welcomed all other visiting dogs. Then two stranded pit bull mixes moved in. I welcomed them too at the time. one found another home and one stayed forevermore. that was okay. the one that stayed acknowledged me as leader of the pack.  But then My sisters and I decided that was enough. we have a full house. now I only allow dogs whom I already know onto the property. if a new dog comes here I beat it up and my pit bull sister joins in. mom always intervenes and we Both get in big trouble, but having to deal with us has served as a big incentive to her to not invite anymore dogs to live with us. I suggest you team up with the black dog (you’d be the in charge, of course) and go Jack Reacher on any new dogs and I think you’ll be able to hold the line. Mariah