[Dailydrool] Loving all the posts!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Feb 9 13:27:25 PST 2022

I can’t remember if I joined the Drool in 2001 or 2002 but I had been exploring basset information on the internet and hey, what could be better than a bunch of people with first hand experiences?  We had ten hounds with eight of them probably pretty recognizable here on the Drool. Miss Pauline was a Pwincess and Bosley was a Pwince.  That was before PW stood for Pioneer Woman!

Like everyone else I have so many amazing friends I would have never met were it not for basset hounds and the Drool. Many of us traveled to Waddles and picnics far and wide to meet each other and had such good times.  Hoping those Waddles are able to resume this year so many of us can get together again.

These days I use my scrapbooking station as my desk and I am going to share with you what is here that I can see from my chair because I know most of you will remember.

George E Grunt fan club poster
George E Grunt membership card for my 16 paws
King George E Grunt Fan Club VIP button that says Have Drool Will Travel and has a picture of George on it.
Dotti Elliott notecard collection in 3 different frames
2 Pam Tanzey framed prints
Windy Gap Winery Three Dawg Nite framed poster featuring 3 basset hounds howling around a campfire
2002 Michigan Waddle Queen Poppy mug. The slave for Poppy was Marilyn Deucher who is missed by so many.
A wooden standing basset hound puzzle made by the father of someone on the Drool if I remember correctly

Take a corner or a spot in your house and tell us what you have from Drool history!

Donna, drool fueling for no one right now but forever missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie