[Dailydrool] Dear Mariah from ML

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:07:19 PST 2022

Uh that's interesting advice but I gotta tell ya that once--ONE TIME-- mind
you, I said some nasty words to a dog that came near us on a walk and the
ShePerson bent down reeeaaal close to my little face and said some things
about what happens to her doggies that do that again and about how rude it
is and some other things that were things that made my liddle heart go
piddypiddypidddypat an somehow I think maybe I be better off keeping my
pretty mouth shut with stranger dogs.
(An I notice Mr Doc he did take a step or two back during this and kinda
looked away in a nother direction.)Thanks for the thoughts, tho.
Love and Cuddles, Merta Lou the Peacenik.