[Dailydrool] My old man

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:03:27 PST 2022

At the vet with Gallagher.  We had hoped they could remove some of his icky lumps locally, but his heart murmur is significantly worse.  They are draining the cyst on his foot to relieve pressure and cleaning up around the lumps to help keep him away from them.  At one time he weighed close to 90 lb.  He is a very large hound.  He is down to 66.  He still begs for snacks and eats  and drinks his water.  He enjoys barking and a good rub.  Hoping he makes it to 14 (May 26).
Thanks for all the drool!  I know he will be happy to go home to his bed!

Sent from my iPhone