[Dailydrool] Dubious Foods

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 01:43:17 PST 2022

Two things I have always worried about the dogs eating are bird seed and
clumping cat litter. The latter seems to turn to cement when it gets wet,
altho I have not had cats for a number of years so maybe they've changed
the formula. Bird seed I also figured was apt to clump up in the gut and so
always put a fence around the area and used a seed-catch tray on the poles
where the feeders were. Since eating the seed that falls out of the feeder
means probably ingesting bird poop as well, this seemed only logical. (They
eat horrible things in the winter anyway, but still....I can try).
(All the Bassets have eaten poop in the winter especially, while the
Belgians watch... not in horror but more like "Hmm...that looks like
something I might try when She isn't watching...")
MomPerson to Merta Lou and Doc the NotaBasset.