[Dailydrool] IowaHounds memories

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 15:40:09 PST 2022

We Hounds and Mom can not remember  when we joined but remember  some names...We started out withMiss Sunshine   Mr Trouble MakerMiss Brandi RoseBud Mr Yankie DoodlesMiss Lemon Drop Miss Moonlighting Rescues from Iowa Basset RescueEveryone on this list of Hounds are Heavenly Angel's  in our drooling eyes.We now have at home on earth  is Mr Doc Dooo Little  and  Lit Bro which he thinks he is a basset but don't act like one our 6 month old Corgi. I Doc here is 10yrs so we know it's been longer.... Can anyone help us remember?