[Dailydrool] Lola and baths

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:18:51 PST 2022

 Sherrilyn, I"m so sorry for your loss. Lola knew that she was loved, and
safe. Fletcher is sending you heart healing Drool.

Dis be Fwetcher,

Do you know how Dum DDOD "Dat Dum Ol Dad" is??? Hims was trying to figure
outs hows yuse all was bathing yuse animals if dey wasn't a natural. Him
scratched his head and was askin why anyone would washy a Basset Hound
while it was wearing clothing. I made hims make anudder fing of dat black
stuff him drinks in da morning. Yuse gots nose idea what it's wike wiving
with DDOD!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Dwool and wuv to them dat need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB aka "Bonehead"
Babe ATB "Punkin"
Arnie aka "Awful Awnry" ATB
Butler Shannon aka: DDOD (Dat Dum Ol Dad) an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase!

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604