[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 05:05:22 PST 2022

Hi all! Browyn the Fairy Princess here again. I scared the daylights out of
the mom this week. She was outside playing in the dirt in her little fenced
in garden. I always go out with her when she does this. I run and play and
create havoc while she digs in the dirt. Well, she was outside digging in
the dirt for way too long. The dad says she is not supposed to do that for
more than an hour. Otherwise she has this bad habit of being sick the next
day. So, that means I was outside running and creating havoc for way too
long. Two and a half hours to be precise. Apparently I hurt myself. So, on
Sunday I laid in my little bed in the living room because the couch was
just not possible. The mom hardly noticed. She was having a bad migraine
day so she pretty much just went in her room and hid for the day. The dad
and I just steered clear. If you mess with her when she is like that, it is
like waking up a hibernating bear, not that I have ever done that. Anyway,
on Monday I still wasn't moving around. I couldn't wag my tail either. The
mom had a talk with me and asked if I was in pain and if I wanted to go to
the vet. I just stared at her. The dad said I was fine and I was almost
11.5 and I am not a Spring chicken and leave me alone. So, the mom listened
to dad for one day. On Tuesday, I wasn't feeling better. So, she called the
vet. She couldn't get me in on Wednesday and get to her doctor's
appointments. So, they scheduled me in on Thursday. I was still just laying
around. When it came time to go, she told me I had to get up and put on my
clothes so I could see all my friends at the vet clinic. I was up for that!
I love everyone there. They all know how to treat a Fairy Princess
properly. So, I went and the vet decided that I needed an x-ray. He came
out to tell mom he wanted an x-ray. Five minutes later, I was back in the
car. The vet tech knows my mom and knew I would never say no, so she went
ahead and shot the x-ray while the vet was getting permission. Anyway, no
disk damage that they can see on an x-ray, but I definitely strained the
muscles in my back. So, the vet gave the mom some anti-inflammatories to
give me and sent us on our way. Well, I was so relieved that I was fine
that I got on the couch and wagged my tail for dad when he got home. So, he
wasn't happy that mom whisked me off to the vet. Mom didn't care. She was
very worried. My magic pills are working and I can do more. Mom is only
giving me the lower dosage so I don't get crazy again. We are both in
shock. When on earth did I get to be 11.5? Is that even possible?

Browyn the Fairy Princess