[Dailydrool] When I joined the Drool

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 03:52:00 PST 2022

2001. Wow, can it be 21 years? I tripped on the group when i was looking
for advice on my new puppy. Harry was my first dog. To be thrust into dog
ownership with a Basset Hound was quite the adventure. Lol. We only had 10
short years with our beautiful boy. I still think about him every day. It
also brought us our Kroozer whom we were privileged to love for 10 months.
This group was a lifeline for so many reasons. Still is in some ways. I
will always cherish the advice, the friendships, the laughter and the
comraderie. I may only really be a lurker now, but still and always will be
a Drooler at heart.

Laura Moravinski
Harry ATB, Kroozer ATB and Finnegan, Basset wanna-be coonhound who is
snoozing on my lap