[Dailydrool] When I joined

Linda Wheeler linda1annewhee at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 08:49:38 PST 2022

I joined the Drool in 1999 shortly after I lost two fur baby bassets to the dreaded cancer My heart was broken and I was trying to find a new baby Fortunately that time my wonderful vet had a client that was trying to regime two more Thus after Shadow and Moonshine passed we adopted Daisy and Maggie . At any rate through the Drool I found BROOD and became a member We eventually moved into a home with a large fenced in yard and I became a foster failure for Brood fostering Betsy, Arnie, Oakley and Goose none that ever left once they got here Unfortunately Goose is the only one not at the bridge and he has cancer and his days are numbered now which is breaking my heart once again. I’m getting up in age so Goose will be the last but I will continue with the Drool . I still have the original Caruso blanket along with two pins that replicate Daisy and Maggie and a bell that were all made by our Drool mom Nancy , I have always enjoyed so many stories over the years and the wonderful people I have met .

Sent from my iPhone