[Dailydrool] When I joined

Mary Chase bailey566 at juno.com
Tue Feb 15 10:24:27 PST 2022

I believe I joined the droop in 97 or 98 - it was after "buying" my first basset in PA.    He was a grumpy pup and then I found the drool!   I fostered many over the years (and failed) usually seniors there was Cleo and Aspen, Cletus - who was terrified of everyone.   Junior - who was  from Texas.   Now we have Linus and Buddy.      I have made many friends, and during my travels have met a few in person.     I remember Caruso and Fey Fey and so many others that are at the bridge.    I'm always behind on the drool (and have been since day one!).     Mary Chase