[Dailydrool] Buford is Spunky

K. Green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:01:34 PST 2022

Well we received the probiotic/digestive enzyme powder that I mentioned
last week for Buford. It contains a whole bunch of healthy things and got
good reviews for a variety of reasons. My hope was/is that the Yucca helps
to improve his skin condition. That is still to be decided as today is only
the 3rd day that he will receive it. But, wow, he sure does seem spunky. On
Tuesday he got a 1/2 scoop on his breakfast and dinner and was running
around like a 7 year old, going outside to bay and romp numerous times
throughout the day and night. Yesterday he got it on breakfast only because
he was up so many times the night before that we wondered if maybe it was
helping a little too much with his spunk level at night. So for now we will
continue to give on breakfast only and will evaluate and report back.
However, if anyone else is interested in putting a little spunk into
their old houndy's step, here's the Chewy link, so far it seems worth a
shot but again our study is still in the early stages.

It's a bit pricey but if you add it to your subscription, you get 50% off
your first order.

https://www.chewy.com/animal-health-solutions-spunky-level/dp/233941?gclid=CjwKCAiAl-6PBhBCEiwAc2GOVJrwCNKBhc0XQ9VIYgT1T_rkvhuh7Vj40jp_yhf46Smq7p6avA46URoCfAAQAvD_BwE

Drool on,
Kacy with Buford