[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards...Finally

Leon Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Jan 1 21:14:53 PST 2022

Happy New Year Droolers,

Another original production by my wife Debbie, aka, D. Alcott W., the 2021
Winstanley Family Daily Drool Howliday Card is in the mail.  This is the
16th Howliday Card created by Debbie. We hope you enjoy her latest creation.
As always, I will feature our card on our family website, along with the
other 15 she has created.  I will be featuring our 2021 card after I feel
enough time has elapsed for all who are receiving their cards via snail
mail, to see their cards first.

I have completed the reconstruction of our home page.  Please direct
yourselves to  www.winstanleyclan.us  and enter the new home page.  There
you will find a more sleek and compact home page and our upgraded Main Menu.
As for 2021,  I believe we are waiting on about a dozen more cards from
other droolers and I have posted all 70 we have received so far.

Any questions or comments please reach out.  If you have any difficulty with
the new website navigation, just email me with the address below.  I will
reply in less than 24 hours.  Some droolers have sent us some very nice
thank you notes.  Most kind of you.

Drool to all in need.

Leon
leon at winstanleyclan.us