[Dailydrool] The Hounds of Peaceful Place

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jan 10 17:38:03 PST 2022

The Hounds of Peaceful Place is in SC and is a sanctuary for bassets, beagles, mixes,
tree walker hounds, coon hounds, bloodhounds and a buddy of any other breed if need
be.  Right now they have had some big unexpected vet bills and also have an outbreak
of kennel cough that was picked up during a vetspital stay - kind of adds insult to injury!
They would be most appreciative of donations of dog food, laundry detergent, OdoBan
and Costco’s round dog beds if anyone is inclined to help.  Paypals are also welcome.
Please email me if you can help and I’ll give you the particulars!

Thanks so much,

Donna, nobody’s drool fueler right now
Forever missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa & Maggie