[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 18:13:27 PST 2022

Well, Blanca has been here almost 3 years and she  has really settled in.  Mealtime would not be complete without her gong from person to person looking for handouts.   She is also fussy about what she wants.  If I have pieces of apple and my wife has a sandwich. she will refuse my apple until Kathy has consumed her sandwich.  She is also very attune to noises in the kitchen in the morning.  All she has to hear is the cupboard opening or the refrigerator opening and she is in like a flash for her morning toast ration.   She also  loves being a lap dog, a 55 pound lap dog.  Above all though, she is a loving hound that wants nothing more than to be petted and fussed over.  Even  on walks she will go out  of  her way to be petted by strangers.  I am so glad I have her.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp