[Dailydrool] Several things

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 18:30:12 PST 2022

First, I have to say I agree with Doug. I miss the old Daily Drool where we got several digests
a day.  Of course I am as guilty as the next person about not making posts except about $5
Fridays! Maybe it would be fun for those of us that are still here to chime in with some history -
when we joined the Drool, how many hounds we’ve had, their names, some memories . . .
and maybe ask about people we’re missing.

Second, Jackie, I’m so very sorry about Nana - you had her for longer than I think was originally
thought so you certainly did a wonderful job with her.  I know you are missing her and all your
bassets that came before her.

Next, does anyone have a hound or a notabasset named Pollyanna?  Please email me if you do!

I don’t think I’ve seen any mention of the passing of another Drooler here on the original Drool.
Connie Moen, a long time Drooler who lived in Las Vegas (and Befair,Washington before) has gone
on to meet up with her numerous bassets - I remember Hank, Ernie, Molly, Daisy, Poppy and I think
were probably others - maybe Annie?   Connie was one of the sweetest , most thoughtful people
ever - a great basset lover and a devoted Debbie’s Dawgs supporter.  She had just had a birthday
and I believe was 86 years young.

I will make a separate post about $5 Friday - it’s coming up again!

Donna, drool fueler for no one these days but forever missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline,
Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie