[Dailydrool] $5 Friday for February

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 18:44:28 PST 2022

Our next $5 Friday is February 3rd and our rescue will be Carolina
Hound Rescue. Right now they have 20 seniors in their care.
PayPal donations should go to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com> and
checks can be sent to Debbies Dawgs c/o Marci Thomas, 3906
Vasconia St. Tampa FL 33629

Our total for January was $5136 so we raised enough to make a
difference for our 2 rescues we were helping.

Thanks so much to those who donate. The last two years have been
difficult for fundraising but we’ve been able to grow and help more and
more. We cannot do it without you!

Donna, drool fueler for no one right now but forever missing Chuck,
Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie