[Dailydrool] Shot with a laser

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 29 10:53:30 PST 2022

Hello from Chomper,
You may remember my brother Snoopy (atb) has a lot of issues with his back.  We lost his hind end (twice) and cold laser therapy (and a lot of prayer) brought him back up.
Well, the clueless momPerson is unreasonably paranoid as a result.  She said she saw “something” and called the vet.  The clueless vetPerson laughed at her but said she would take X-rays abs send them out. Turns out my hips are flattening. And I have arthritis is my back.
So……momPerson brought me back and the shot me with the laser.  That day I was very sore but the next day I was zip zooming all over creation. It’s like 2 years ago!!  Zip zoom zip
Samatha gives this mixed reviews because it diminishes her advantage …. I can keep up
Goodbye from Chomper who was shot with the laser.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone