[Dailydrool] Retired

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 29 23:06:35 PST 2022

Hi it’s Samatha Jane
Why is everyone retiring???  The clueless momPerson retired in the fall. It’s terrible.  She goes places and leaves us with dadPerson. Or worse, they both go someplace.
When that happens Natalie comes “over the hill” after her classes and stays with us. No parents, just Natalie … and sometimes her boy comes and studies with her … she has a boy. And she’s graduating from college in June.  And she’s going on to do her PhD in chemistry at university of Washington in the fall. Little Natalie - who went away to summer camp and endured the most horrid poetry from Snoopy.  That one.  She grew up.
I don’t know who will stay with us once Natalie goes to Washington.  I guess maybe the retiredPersons will have to stay closer to home (or take us)
LoveSamatha Jane.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone