[Dailydrool] Ellie Sankey from Jean Sankey

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 13:20:54 PDT 2022

I hate to post this while we're urging folks to use the Drool.  Our 15 year old basset [CBHR] alum died 40 days ago.  His sister, Ellie, also a CBHR alum and 15, was diagnosed last week with metastatic lung cancer, went to the Bridge today as she was unable to breathe efficiently.  Roger and I feel like we've been hit by a freight train.  It's so quiet--no Bassets, no dogs in the house.  We've had one or two dogs thorough-out our 54 year marriage. Prayers please as Ellie joins Buster at the Bridge, able to breathe and ready to take charge.  Wonder what Elder Clara will think !!