[Dailydrool] getting the drools

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:36:30 PDT 2022

We are getting the individual posts.  I am getting ready for upcoming total knee replacement.  Not sure which hound is going to take care of me but i am sure they will still want their meals.  About 3 weeks ago Cinnamon got a hold of my upper partial plate and chewed it up and swallowed it.  Luckily no bad things happened to her.  Figured i would need to get a new one eventually but not by that method.  We are okay as far as flooding goes in my part of Montana but with higher temps next couple of days and then more rains  it could be more than low land flooding.  Hopefully nothing like down in Yellowstone area.

Cookie Goldizen and the Tana gurls
Lacey, Cinnamon and Minnie not a basset but thinks she is