[Dailydrool] Ellie Arrived

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 22:08:36 PDT 2022

Hi All, Snoopy here,
Well, it's been rough, we have NOT been receiving drools at the bridge!  I'm serious, it's been a complete blackout.  I wandered over to the gate today and there was a very pretty girl basset there and she said she KNEW ME!!  She really did, she said her name was Ellie and she had borrowed a harness of mine once when her back legs decided to go on vacation for a while, so she'd second hand sniffed me!  Well she was prancing around wanting to find a hound named buster so we went all over the place looking for him.
We checked in all the shops, Ellie got a new hat.  We checked with the kitchen beagles and got a snack, but no Buster.  We checked in the fields of dreams, nada.  I marched Ellie straight past the telescope cause there's a regular waterworks going on down there.  We'll check back later.
I asked Elder Clara and she told me to show Ellie to her new fluffy cloud ... and there he was!  That Buster was on the cloud right next door having a nap.  Why he got so excited the two of them ran off to play and completely forgot about me ... so I decided to take a nap on their cloud.
If someone could check the server and make sure the rainbow bridge is whitelisted that might help.
Thanks.
More later from Snoopy who isn't sure if he's napping on Buster's cloud or Ellie's cloud ... I guess it doesn't matter.