[Dailydrool] Bassets and bloodhounds

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Sun Jun 26 13:54:45 PDT 2022

Sorry, Doug, I have no answer for your Bianca’s poop sniffing. Right now I have one basset and one bloodhound, plus a foster bloodhound. Since bassets were bred down from bloodhounds, they have similar sniffers. Once on a training run, my wing woman took basset Daisy to follow bloodhound Hope and me. The dogs love following a trail with their noses and only get corrected if they start “crittering”.
Happy summer wishes to all droolers!
The Jersey Girls,
Alice, Daisy, Hope, Annie & Candy the horses, Zoe the foster