[Dailydrool] Lola

K. Green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:07:05 PST 2022

Oh Sherrilyn, I'm so sorry to read of the sudden loss of Loal. I loved
reading your description of her time with you and how she grew and
blossomed as the years passed by, and even substantially after Isabella
left.

I very clearly remember your tale of the pet psychic as it struck a chord
with me way back when you initially told the Drool, and I've always
considered it an option since. I haven't done it yet, but every so often it
crosses my mind as something I should maybe do to better understand Buford
since we adopted him 10 years into his life. It was nice to re-read that
story and also hear about her howling when the woman outside acknowledged
the loss of her sister.

May the memories you shared with Lola continue to pop into your mind and
soon bring more smiles than tears as you adjust to her departure. Until
then, my heart is with you while you grieve.

Kacy + Buford