[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 725, Issue 2

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:37:02 PDT 2022

I received a note from the dailydrool that emails were bouncing back.
Something probably going on at gmail - I've had a lot of my normal incoming
email end up in their spam folder. So I think I've missed a number of
digests too. But these are coming around again, and that's all good. We had
a nice run of posts about when people joined the Drool, and that was sure a
lot of fun. I wrote that I signed up around 2003, but actually it was a few
years before that. (2003 was when I signed up for the Daily Drool auction
site.) Been around a long time, got to meet some wonderful people, albeit
only online. And even won a raffle once (woo-hoo)!

Tim