[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 17:43:13 PDT 2022

Today we went to the groomer to get Blanca a bath, ear cleaning and nail trim.  The groomer said she was a good girl once I got her in the room.  Despite being good once in, getting her in is a bit of a struggle.  Finally some treats helped.  Afters, as today was so nice in Milwaukee, I did some work outside and let her stay out with me,  Well, the first thing she did was to lay down in the dirt and not on the lawn.  Darn her. Fortunately the earth was dry so not much harm was done to her nice clean white fur.  Now that the weather is getting warm, my girl has started to feel that she wants a walk first thing in the morning.  When it was cold, she was content with peeing and heading home to eat.  Now she  wants to go around the block before doing her business, even though I am not so disposed.  They sure can be stubborn.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp