[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat May 14 06:01:10 PDT 2022

Hi All! My mom went and lost her mind! She brought home this foster dog.
His name is Alfie. He is a black cairn terrier x rat terrier mix. So, he is
shaped like a rat terrier with long hair. He is 2 years old. His middle
name must really be hyper terror! He is a complete maniac! The plus side is
he loves to be chased and chase. So, we are having lots of fun running and
running through the yard chasing each other and barking. There is one thing
that is annoying. When he is getting tired, he runs under the patio chairs
where I can't get him, and he catches his breath. Then he is off again. We
have been doing this every evening. It is great fun! Mom says he is going
to have to be the last foster dog. He is making mom break out in hives
every evening and she is having to slug great quantities of benadryl. Rumor
has it that he has a meet and greet on Monday. So, once he is gone, I will
not have to share my toys, the attention and all the love. I get quite
jealous that he likes to sit in the chair with mom in the evening and get
tons of attention and love. PLus, he is staying in my old room and I am not
allowed in there! How wrong is that?

Browyn the Fairy Princess