[Dailydrool] Pete to the Bridge 9-2-2010/5-15-2022

Tammara gcbassets at homenetnw.net
Mon May 16 06:35:13 PDT 2022

It is with great sadness that I let you know our beloved Pete has left
us for the Rainbow Bridge, he developed a mass almost overnight under
his right ear, away to the vetspital on a Sunday of all things, in
Spokane, 85 miles away,  the doc aspirated the mass but it was not
biological, so more than likely cancer of some sort. Pete was over 12
and a half, adopted from our beloved Aunt Pat from WABR in Dec of 2010,
the only puppy we have ever adopted,  beautiful long ears, a delight and
a joy always,  he could be scamp, he loved to chew leather and remote
controls, but such a lover and a momma's boy, in my lap as often as he
could. He started to decline in the last couple of months, back leg
weakness, his hearing had pretty much totally gone, I knew our time was
getting short and God just took it out of our hands,  no choice at over
12 to discuss any surgery and I would never want to put him through that
kind of trauma at his age, we let him go, to be healthy again, to run
free with our other kids and see his beloved Aunt Pat in heaven.  Run
free our sweet boy until we meet again, you are so very missed and
loved,  always.

In sadness

Tammara,  with only our Lady now

Murphy, Pw. Freckles, Doozer, Douglas, Harley D and now Peterbilt  in
heaven.

--
https://www.avg.com